All our care and support staff have experience in providing special care and support on a one-to-one basis. Our staff are trained and experienced in working with service users of various needs and groups…:
- Older people
- Service users (children, young people and adults) with Learning and Physical Disabilities
- Service users (children, young people and adults) with Sensory Disabilities
- Service users ((children, young people and adults) with Mental Health
Our care and support workers also have experience of working in many different care settings including:
- Day Care Centres
- Residential Homes
- Nursing Homes
- The Community
- Supported Housing
Our Residential Care Services are focused on activities not limited to followings:
- We assist the elderly, physically challenged people and severely or terminally ill to live in a dignified environment.
- We provide residential Health and safety risk assessments to clients, make recommendations to responsible social team for controlling/eliminating identified hazards.
- Provide house chores that promote environmental hygiene and client’s comfort.
- Domestic support of ‘Activities of Daily Living’ e.g preparation of meals, manage and monitor stock of essential commodities.
- Laundry, ironing and general housekeeping.
- Accompanying clients to access outdoor /community activities,
- Providing child’s nursery attendance services, supporting with play, learning activities, general wellbeing including health and safety of children at the day centre,
- Safeguarding children when commuting (escort) from home to outdoor activities and back.
- We ensure clients are not isolated from essential social activities and family contacts to ensure dignity is enhanced.
- We respond appropriately to clients’ private needs and preferences as we deem legitimate